An established Corporate/Investment Bank seeking to further establish its presence in Singapore, is currently on the lookout for an experienced Management Reporting (Finance & Accounting) professional. This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop your career with one of the leading regional banks. Reporting directly to the CFO, you will act as the subject matter expert for MIS Reporting matters, while you will be required partner with the business to provide trusted insights and forward looking analysis; accuracy; efficiency and control to frame and influence business decisions. Successful candidates can expect total remunerations of up to SGD150,000 per annum.
You will be required to:
- Manages the implementation of finance projects and participation in testing of bank system enhancements that impact regulatory reporting.
- Liaises and manages internal customers on feedback required for regulatory reporting.
- Provides advice and support to internal customers on accounting related matters.
- Drives forward enhancement and process improvement with regard to regulatory reporting.
- Manages operational risk, including its identification, assessment, mitigation and control, loss identification and reporting.
- Manages internal process within the team
You are required to have:
- Candidates shall possess a recognised university degree and should preferably have between 5 years' relevant experience within the financial services industry.
- Strong analysis capabilities, good with details and able to see big picture.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Proactive with a high level of initiative. Able to work within tight timelines.
- Familiar in full sets of accounts preferred
- Experience working in commercial banking and an audit background will be strongly preferred
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161). We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.