- Permanent, Full time
- SearchAsia , EA Licence No: 11C4078
- 15 Dec 17 2017-12-15
Established Investment Group is looking for an experienced M&A professional to join their growing team.
- Spearhead M&A activities and develop M&A strategies with a focus in the insurance and reinsurance industry
- identify suitable opportunities and be involved in M&A transactions to be undertaken by subsidiaries
- Getting information from subsidiaries and compile reports quarterly and annually
- Assist and prepare the information memorandum to be shared with potential investors.
- Oversee and manage the due diligence process conducted by potential shareholders
- Prepare internal reports for presentation to parent company
- Prepare post-investment reports on on-going investment projects, covering macro industry analysis, competitor, financial analysis, sector analysis, revaluation, risk reports and status updates.
- Min. 5 years’ experience in M&A with insurance sector coverage
- Degree in a relevant discipline
** Interested candidates, please kindly send your latest resume (in Word Doc format) to:
Rayner Kong Jenn-Rio (R1106978)
NOTE: ALL submitted resumes will be kept strictly confidential; we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For enquiries, you can contact Rayner Kong Jenn-Rio for a confidential discussion.
**All information would be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants would be notified.