AVP/VP, Head of Sales Processes, Analytics & Reporting - GT Digital Strategy & Marketing
is the longest established Singapore bank, formed in 1932 from the merger of three local banks, the oldest of which was founded in 1912. It is now the second largest financial services group in Southeast Asia by assets and one of the world's most highly-rated banks, with an Aa1 rating from Moody's. Recognised for its financial strength and stability, OCBC Bank is consistently ranked among the World's Top 50 Safest Banks by Global Finance and has been named Best Managed Bank in Singapore by The Asian Banker. Division Description
Global Treasury aims to be the centre of excellence for Asian financial products. Our market dominance is demonstrated by the numerous accolades we have received for product innovation and customer recognition. Global Treasury covers four key functions:
- Treasury Advisory and Institutional Sales to customers across Asia including corporations, financial institutions, high net worth individuals and retail markets.
- Asset Liability Management to manage FX and IR risks arising from balance sheet activities and provide analytics on liquidity and funding management with the aim to optimise returns on a risk adjusted basis. The business also enhances management of the Bank's balance sheet with active reserve portfolio management and credit investment portfolio management.
- Trading provides competitive pricing and market making to customers and interbank players across FX, fixed income, interest rates, equity and credit derivatives.
- Business Management creates infrastructure and processes to support business growth, with a focus on intra-division risk and compliance management to ensure proper prudent controls.
Qualifications The ideal Candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Lead the Sales Processes, Analytics & Reporting team reporting to Head, Digital Strategy and Marketing.
- Drive efficiencies across sales systems and processes.
- Coordinate with regional sales heads on data and reporting.
- Drive the development of sales analytics and the management of regional sales database
- Spearhead the timely preparation of sales' management reports and analysis.
- Generate actionable insights, keep track on sales performances and prepare forecasts and projections for sales management.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders (Sales Teams, GT-Business Management Unit, Group Finance, IT etc.) for the various responsibilities.
- Knowledge of upcoming new technologies/solutions especially in data analytics and MIS reporting.
- Technically competent, in order to propose necessary digital enhancements for the various responsibilities.
- Good communication skills, in order to drive necessary changes and coach the team members.
- Good degree in Accountancy, Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
- Knowledge of Tableau and/or similar BI tools a plus
- Results oriented individual and is able to work well under pressure
- Keen attention to details
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently
- Team player
At OCBC, we recognise your drive, passion and talent. We will bring out the best in you and empower you to excel. Fulfil your life goals and career ambitions with us.
*We regret that only shortlisted Candidates will be notified.