You will drive, run and implement the platform for the digital banking project. You will also be responsible for setting up Data stores (structured, semi-structured and non-structured).
You will implement toll to access various data sources as well as solutions to run real-time analytics and data science.
You will also utilise container technologies for jobs as well as practice GitOps model to manage data pipelines.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in relevant field.
- Must have experience in Java, Spark
- Proficient in technologies like Cassandra, Cockroach, Elastic Search, YugabyteDB, Hadoop, S3, Presto
- Experience in distributed data processing, Kafka, Pulsar is advantageous
- Exposure working on Data Science/ML pipelines is advantageous
- Experience with Spark Delta Lake or Apache Iceberg is advantageous
- Experience with Unix/Linux environments is advantageous
- Retail banking experience is advantageous
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to DarylY@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Daryl Yuen at +65 6950 0366 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R2091739
Charterhouse was formed in 2003 in Australia and it has established itself as a reputed recruitment specialist in its industry. With footprints in Asia, Australasia and the Middle East, we offer professional and bespoke contingency and retained search services across a variety of industrial sectors.
For more information on how we can help you, give us a call for a confidential discussion at (65) 6435 5600.