AVP/VP, Business Analytics - IBG3&4 Business Innovation & Solution
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. This business analyst will be the driver behind SME's continued growth and success. This person will seek out, develop, and help implement strategic initiatives for improved efficiency and productivity.
As business analysts need to be the drivers behind SME's continued growth and success. Business analysts who seek out, develop, and help implement strategic initiatives for improved efficiency and productivity.
- Develop data driven business insights and analytics to drive growth within SME Banking by leveraging various internal and external data to grow market share.
- Drive strategic initiatives and be part of a team that works on business growth development initiatives
- Analyze complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers
- Identify and interpret trends and patterns in datasets to construct recommendations for strategic/tactical sales plans
- At least 7 years of experience in financial services.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of SAS / Python is required.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly motivated, ambitious and hard-working
- Strong communicator that possesses strong verbal and written skills
- Team player that has the ability to contribute within a highly collaborative team setting
- Highly organized and have the willingness to remain responsive and flexible in a dynamic environment.
Job Description Summa