This is a key leadership role where you will be responsible for leading & guiding of junior members / external vendors to develop, implement and maintain business application systems using cutting edge techniques and technologies.
- My client is one of the largest investment firms / fundhouse here in Singapore. As part of its ongoing commitment to grow the business, they are now sourcing for an AVP / VP - Lead (Private Market Solutions) to join their A-Team & assist in spearheading the project. The successful candidate can look forward to a rewarding career with a comprehensive remuneration package. To provide users with empowering and transformational capabilities.
Your core responsibility of this role:
- Partnership with business users and IT vendors to implement and support application solutions to Investment Services Private Markets & Finance.
- Work closely with various IT business application teams, to develop, implement and maintain business application systems using cutting edge techniques and technologies.
- Conduct detailed requirements analysis, system design and effectively implement technical solutions to meet users change requests/enhancements.
- Identify and manage issues and change requests and escalate to the application manager for matters relating scope, resources, schedule, and costs.
- Work with cross functional teams to deliver innovative data driven solutions and automations to improve service delivery for application operations and enhancements.
- Analyse, tackle and resolve production incidents and systems enhancements change requests for business applications.
The ideal candidate should have the following attributes:
- Possess a good Degree in Information Technology / Engineering / Computer Science.
- Minimum 9 to 10 years’ experience in business application systems / software development in an investment and banking environment.
- Knowledge and experience in agile techniques like Scrum and Kanban, exposures to DevOps will be a huge advantage,
- Good team leader who is keen to guide, independent, learn and with strong analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess hands-on technical skills and competency in standard technology platforms Java, J2EE, .NET, C#, SQL server, Oracle, Python, R and desktop programming (Excel VBA).
- Equipped with good appreciation of systems development lifecycle, systems design and systems architecture.
Actions to take:
- To apply for this position, please send your updated CV to me, Sarah Yang at email@example.com. We regret that only successful shortlisted applicants will be contracted.
EA License Number- 11C3017
EA Personnel Number- R1768390