AVP/VP – Investment and Asset Management (Real Estate)
- Permanent, Full time
- TRI-CAP CONSULTING PTE. LTD. , EA Licence No: 17C8777
- 21 Feb 19
Reporting to the SVP, the candidate will spearhead the growth and the asset management of real estate portfolio. This is a broad ranging role covering all asset class including integrated developments, shopping malls, offices, hospitality and any other investible asset classes.
- Formulate and plan acquisition of real estates as well as develop divestment strategies, including deal sourcing and origination.
- Explore joint venture opportunities and / or strategic alliances as directed by the company from time to time.
- Securitising and listing of real estate assets – this may include fund raising, fund management, general corporate finance work etc .
- Support the Chief Executive Officer of the company and the SVP in all aspects of property acquisitions and be responsible for liaising with commercial agents and developers to identify potential new sites and undertake appraisals before putting them forward for consideration.
- Evaluate and structure investment proposals, and conduct market reviews and feasibility studies. He/ she will drive and lead negotiation for best pricing and terms and bring the deal(s) to fruition as well as coordinate with relevant internal and external parties on matters relating to the deal (for new investments or management contracts) or project (for existing assets).
- Prepare and deliver presentations to Senior Management, Board of Directors and Investment Committee are pre-requisites of the job.
- Real Estate, Business, or Finance degree from a reputable university. CFA qualification is an added advantage
- 10 to 15 years’ experience in business development, with proven track record of sourcing and executing investment deals
- Familiar with the market/network and cost management considerations
- A team player who is passionate about business results, with a strong sense of accountability and ownership.
- Have strong negotiation skills and must be an analytical problem solver.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Please apply with your CV in word document format. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence: 17C8777
EA Personnel: R1109270