AVP/Snr Associate, Consumer Banking Finance
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 12 Dec 17 2017-12-12
See job description for details
Group Finance aims to deliver world-class standards in reporting, financial planning and finance processes. We provide insights and analyses that help the bank make sound business decisions – whether in the areas of product development or customer profitability. We also provide capital management, business planning, forecasting, and tax and accounting advisory services.
The bank is also a certified Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) for the Singapore Qualification Programme by the Singapore Accountancy Commission and an Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Approved Employer.
Digital Value Model
- Refine digital value capture (DVC) methodology based on the learnings / experience gained from running the models. Execute governance around this process.
- Establish and update metrics and models on digital value capture.
- Track leading indicator on digital migration, at least on a monthly basis, to indicate trends towards digital penetration. Highlight adverse trends and work with relevant stakeholder to define and implement corrective actions to deliver planned outcomes.
- Align strategic initiatives with relevant levers under the digital value model. Follow-up on the delivery of these initiatives and track their impact on the digital value.
- Support analysis work on DVC drivers. Analyze and highlight adverse trends and work with relevant stakeholder to define and implement corrective actions.
- Work with stakeholder involving CBG, T&O, Group Finance.
- Assist and prepare materials for updates and strategic discussions at DVC steerco on digital value.
- Work with various stakeholders in identifying digital opportunities.
- Responsible for compilation and tracking operating and capital expenditure for initiatives on monthly basis and track against budget
- Participate in forecast and budgeting exercise for initiatives spend
Others strategic initiatives
- To assist in other strategic initiatives as required within the finance function as required.
- Post graduate degree in Business Management / Accounting & Finance, with minimum 5 years of multi-disciplinary experience in Strategy, Management Consulting, Program management
- Strong team player with keen analytical skills and attention to details.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Ability to operate independently, collaborating with stakeholders to drive outcomes.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.