AVP/Snr Assoc, Forecasting and Planning Manager, Consumer Banking Group
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 21 Mar 18 2018-03-21
See job description for details
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business â€" they were made just right for you.
- Strong financial, analytical, and spreadsheet skills with ability to communicate and act as the bridge between business, finance, marketing, and analytics teams.
- Able to build financial models to incorporate multiple scenarios for budgeting and forecasting
- Coordinate monthly forecasting and annual budgeting across various teams into the forecast model
- Working with stakeholders from cards products, finance, credit risk, operations, and marketing to distil various objectives and data points into a cohesive strategy.
- Create ad hoc models and analysist to identify causes for variances, risk / opportunities to the business
- Well versed in diagramming flow charts and processes for presentation building
- Confident in delivering presentations to peers and senior managers regarding risk / opportunities to the business
- Streamline and consolidate various manual reports and functions to enhance productivity
- Degree with at least 5 - 8 years of relevant working experience
- Excellent and confident user of data bases, spreadsheets, and pivot tables
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Experience in a financial institute or in the payments industry is an advantage
- Familiarity with programming/coding (any language) is a plus
- Passionate to create change and make a difference
- Must be hardworking, independent and results-oriented
- Must be self-driven & passionate about business and analysis
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.