AVP/Senior Associate, ReactJS Developer, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
As a senior full stack developer (ReactJS+Springboot) you would be expected to develop the UI and backend as per the specifications defined and framework identified and deliver it on time.
You would need to coach and guide junior members of the team to deliver as per project roadmap. You need to ensure that the application is performant and secure.
- Develop applications following best practices of accessibility and test-driven development
- Create reusable, testable, organized, efficient, and self-documenting code/components
- Partner closely with design and product teams to craft product experiences while providing technical guidance and solutions
- Deliver code in a DevOps environment
- Encourage code craftsmanship across team
- Deliver code in an agile team environment
- Minimum 7-8 years of web development experience and leading development teams in building maintainable software
- Well versed with React.js and its core principles/related framework
- Popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Prior experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Well versed with unit testing and UI testing frameworks
- Needs to have thorough knowledge of Devops process, Secure coding practices and application fine tuning
- Advantageous to have micro services development experience with Springboot
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Testing experience, ideally Cucumber, Cypress, Selenium or PACT
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.