AVP/Senior Associate, Product Manager (Wealth Lending), Consumer Banking Group
Business Function As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Support and assist in Product Development to enhance offerings to meet customer needs, operational efficiency and achieve profitable growth through effective use of data and technology.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to improve operational processes to deliver projects on time.
- Good appreciation and understanding of risk management and full compliance of applicable regulations and internal policies.
- Support the development and enhancement of product offerings to meet customer needs, drive operational efficiency and achieve profitable growth through effective use of data and technology.
- Portfolio management to include end-to-end product lifecycle strategy from acquisition through early customer engagement, retention & gating to optimize portfolio performance with a focus on Overseas Property Financing.
- Leverage on data to drive product innovation & strategic development, implement & deliver marketing campaigns, and support meeting all financial performance metrics on the portfolio. Identify and evaluate new business opportunities that have potential to expand the business and/or improve business profitability.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders as a horizontal organisation to identify gaps & opportunities to develop and drive operational efficiency, execute business plans, manage risk & compliance from loan origination through to fulfilment to meet our priorities of Joyful Customers, and Fulfilled Employees.
- Ensure effective work processes, procedures and controls infrastructure are in place to support business growth. This includes related system updates and projects delivery on ongoing and new projects.
- Preparation and presentation of management reports and initiatives for stakeholder oversight through regular MIS updates and administrative duties.
- Adopt an agile mindset to address adhoc tasks that may arise.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- At least 3 years of experience in product management of consumer banking products (Secured Lending Products would be an advantage).
- Knowledge in systems as a user, with ability to engage Tech team would be advantageous.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skill is preferred.
- Minimum bachelor's degree in Banking & Finance, Accounting or Biz Admin