AVP/Senior Associate, Lead Data Engineer, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Responsible to analyze data for Performance, Availability, Error Budget for all digital applications and work on improvement plans.
- Drive reports and analysis for digital platform
- Building analytic systems and predictive models
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata
- Take initiatives for data integrity and normalization
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing
The successful candidate will have minimum 10 years of relevant working experience. Preferred experience in banking industry and knowledge of the different product types.
- 10 - 14 years' work experience in data analytics and data virtualization field
- Working experience under SRE (Site Reliability Engineering by Google) framework
- Strong aptitude for numbers and comfortable handling large volume of data
- Proficient in a data science language like Python, Elastic search, log stash, SQL and data visualization tools like Grafana and Kibana
- Experience managing team of data scientists and machine learning engineers
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously Leadership skills
- Experience in Agile tools like Confluence / JIRA
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across various functions in the company and with service providers.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both in written and oral English.
- Banking experience is preferred
- Experience in data handling projects such as ETL, machine learning
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.