AVP/Senior Associate, Group Financial Planning & Analytics, Group Finance
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 17 Mar 18 2018-03-17
See job description for details
Group Finance aims to deliver world-class standards in reporting, financial planning and finance processes. We provide insights and analyses that help the bank make sound business decisions â€" whether in the areas of product development or customer profitability. We also provide capital management, business planning, forecasting, and tax and accounting advisory services.
The bank is also a certified Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) for the Singapore Qualification Programme by the Singapore Accountancy Commission and an Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Approved Employer.
Group MIS, Planning and Analytics support the Business decision making of the DBS Group through timely provision of relevant, accurate financial and management information; as well as insightful analysis of business profitability for generation of shareholder value. The team also provides support for business planning and budgeting, forecasting, capital management and advisory services to our businesses.
- Responsible for Group Budget financials and process.
- Prepare the Groupâ€™s Budget and Forecast presentations and provide insightful analysis to support Business decision making.
- Coordinate with the various teams regionally on the Budgeting and Forecasting Process for the Group.
- Participate in MIS projects to improve MIS process/systems as part of the Budget Journey.
- Coordinate with the various teams on MAS stress test and ICAAP process.
- Support the process for MAS stress test/ ICAAP projections and analysis for senior management review.
- Degree in Accounting or any related field, preferably a Qualified Accountant.
- At least 5 years of working experience, preferably in MIS reporting/Budgeting in international banks or banking audit in large accounting firms or other financial services firms.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience with Hyperion and Essbase tools is a definite advantage.
- Analytical skills with a good sense to the Business environment and attention to details.
- Clear and confident communicator, with the ability to work within a team environment as well as autonomously.
- Driven and self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a high pressure and challenging environment.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.