AVP/Senior Associate/, GTS-SME Cash Commercialisation Specialist, Institutional Banking Group (IBG)
Global Transaction Services (GTS) comprises of Cash & Trade, Securities Services and Fiduciary Services. In an increasingly borderless world marked by burgeoning trade flow, expertise in trade finance services is an invaluable asset. With cash the lifeblood of every company, so too, is a good understanding of how to manage these cashflows. Trade Finance, together with Cash Management, is the mainstay of GTS, and is extended to SME and corporate clients for their local and cross-border financial transaction needs. Responsibilities
Growing the regional SME business is an important component of the overall bank strategy. As the SME client segment provides a rich and diversified source of CASA balances, it is important for us to capture operating flows from our customers by leveraging our GTS Cash Management capabilities.
To realize this business potential, the Cash Commercialization Specialists play a crucial role. This function will help to drive business growth by executing the joint SME-GTS business strategy, by rolling out new products and by enabling the client facing sales teams to effectively sell the cash management solutions.
This function will be responsible for successful delivery of the following outcomes:
- Superior Product Proposition: Develop and strengthen the SME Cash product propositions based on a deep understanding of client needs and processes. Commercialize the product solutions by comprehensively addressing the business needs of specific client segments. SME requirements are typically quite simple - accordingly package existing products to cater for ease of use and scalability. For different markets, there may also be a need for localization of these product packages;
- Sales Enablement: Implement processes to enable RM / Sales teams to have a clear understanding of the product propositions so that they can easily market these solutions to the relevant client segments. Provide training and marketing support to implement go-to-market plans and drive product usage;
- SME Scale-up: Implement plans to win additional marketshare and share of wallet. Drive actions to scale up the SME business via new client acquisition and product usage. Leverage data analytics to identify new leads. Use digital marketing and acquisition tools to enable clients to be onboarded quickly and efficiently. Develop and implement plans to gain greater business traction in markets like HK, Taiwan, Indonesia and India;
- Digital: Drive efforts to maximize the use digital channels for client acquisition, transactions and ongoing engagements. Focus on providing a positive customer experience with immediate fulfilment wherever possible. Drive greater use of electronic channels like IDEAL and APIs to capture customers' transactional flows and operating business. Business development of ecosystem opportunities including marketplaces, supply chains, integrated ERP platforms or merchant solutions that allow us to capture new business opportunities at scale;
- Partnerships: Leverage partnerships with ERP platforms, card networks, insurance partners and others to help deliver better solutions to our customers.
The Cash Commercialization Specialist will work closely with GTS product managers, SME RMs, product marketing team, IBG Digital and the in-country teams to ensure the delivery of business growth targets. This role will report into the head of GTS-SME Cash Head. Requirements
- Keen interest in the GTS and SME business;
- Good communication and writing skills;
- Keen interest in new age technology trends;
- Ability to work and collaborate across diversified teams;
- Manage internal and external stakeholders effectively to execute the project plan;
- High sense of responsibility and ownership to ensure given tasks are seen to fruition on time.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.