AVP/Senior Associate, Business Analyst, Middle Office Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Deliver applications with high quality and within budget and timeline.
- Own, manage and maintain the relationship with users and help them to resolve any technology related issues.
- Regular review with users and vendor on delivery improvements.
- Ensure adherence to all processes and standards pertaining to project management.
- Act as a focal BA/SME for users to understand their requirement and facilitate the coordination within technology area to help user achieve optimal solution for their requirements.
- Explore possible solutions with users and relate back to vendor to ensure optimal solution.
- To work with release and project management teams to resolve any user issues, work with user to resolve any issues and deliver status report to key stakeholders.
- Track and manage all related tasks to ensure prompt closure and quality deliverables.
- Participate in status reviews and meetings and provide updates on project progress.
- Responsible for initiating change and approval from stakeholders and planning defect free production delivery.
- Travelling may be required.
- 8 to 10 years of banking experience and best practices in loan origination application.
- Experience in a variety of software development approaches and methodologies particularly on Agile.
- Should have sound knowledge of loan origination application with ability to review requirements and provide appropriate solutions.
- Familiar with open systems and open source technologies.
- Good relation management skill.
- Being a certified scrum master or product owner will be an advantage.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.