AVP/Senior Associate, Business Analyst, Institutional Banking Group
DBS Institutional Banking Group (IBG) provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards.
The Business Analyst in the IBG Digital Enablement team is responsible to assist the platform product owners in employee journeys, facilitate stakeholders through the 4D (Discover, Define, Design, Deliver) process and deep dive into business and employee needs to establish clarity on the problems and opportunities outlined by the journeys.
- Understand our business processes, policies and opportunities related to our IBG way of working
- Work with the Platform and Product Owner, stakeholders to Discover, Define, Design, Deliver system features and co-create future state processes
- Work within a cross-functional team to drive the implementation in Agile sprints (definition& refinement of user stories, screen design with the UX team, definition of user acceptance criteria, in-sprint testing etc.)
- Coordinate in-sprint testing and/or User Acceptance Testing
- Degree in Banking/Finance, Business, Engineering, Computing or related disciplines
- At least 4 years of working experience in financial institutions, preferably with experience working on their digital platforms and tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to gather, organize, analyse information with attention to details and accuracy.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written); understand business requirements and translate for system implementation.
- Meticulous, highly organize and able to work under pressure in a time-critical environment.
- Purpose driven with strong drive to deliver real outcomes and impact
- Desire to improve and transform the way we work
- Innovative and think out of the box in co-creation of solutions to overcome challenges.
- Good knowledge of the technology, business & finance processes.
- Experience in Agile way of working preferred
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.