AVP/SNRASSOC, Blockchain Developer, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Must-have:
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Experience in Digital Currency initiatives
- Experience and deep knowledge of distributed ledger technologies (DLT), transaction processing, distributed systems, cooperative algorithms, applied cryptography and privacy preserving technology
- Experience in blockchain technologies , e.g. Ethereum, Quorum, Corda, Hyperledger Fabric, Hyperledger Besu, DAML.
- Strong hands-on experience in Java 8, Microservice & Docker
- Good knowledge in JMS (Active MQ, Kafka, Rabbit MQ), Apache Camel
- Strong knowledge in SQL (Oracle, MySQL, MariaDB) NoSQL Database like MongoDB, Cassandra Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Cloud ORM like Hibernate or JPA
- Familiar with Linux operation system Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies, such Scrum
- Experience building, deploying, and maintaining microservices on AWS, Kubernetes or Openshift
- Experience using Docker to create reproducible build and deployment pipelines