AVP/MGR, UAT Test Analyst (1 year contract/permanent)
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
- 18 Dec 17
AVP/MGR, UAT Test Analyst (1 year contract/permanent)Key responsibilities:
• Support Business with effective implementation of wholesale banking products which include electronic banking portals, liquidity management, payments & collections, deposits, loans, CRM, pricing & billing system.
• Key responsibilities include Business Requirements (BRD) Review and User Acceptance Test (UAT).
• Collaborate with technology teams to ensure effective end-to-end testing is executed well.
• Responsible for managing end-to-end UAT development and execution. Key responsibilities include:-
- Define UAT plan, including objectives, scenarios, E2E scope, efforts, test scripts, entry and exit criteria.
- Implement and support UAT best practices and methodology.
- Execute test scripts, raise defects in tracking system and follow-through on defect resolution.
• Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar capacity.
• Prior experience in managing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) in a complex project environment.
• Knowledge of Wholesale and Transaction Banking e.g. Electronic Banking, Liquidity Management, Payments, Collections, Trade, Deposits, Loans, Pricing and Billing System.
• Proficient in Microsoft packages, including Project, Powerpoint, Word and Excel.
• Knowledge in e-commerce/m-commerce platforms, blockchain (DLT), API, MIS, CRM will be a plus.
• A highly-motivated self-starter with strong analytical skills, and the ability to deliver targets.
• Implementation Manager experience would be an added advantage.
• Strong communications skills, both written and verbal English.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Possess a strong customer centric approach.