AVP/MGR, Regional CFO office
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
- 19 Oct 17
AVP/MGR, Regional CFO officeJob responsibilities:
You will be a member of the team in the Regional CFO Office.
Your key responsibility will include:
- preparing and analysing monthly management reports of our overseas units
- using data analytics and visualisation tools to build presentations for management insights
- other activities related to the oversight of the overseas units
You will be exposed to the various business objectives, requirements and processes, and have the opportunity to work closely with our overseas banking subsidiaries. You will be exposed to country-specific requirements which may impact the preparation of these management reports.
You may also be assigned to support other ad hoc assignments from time to time.
- Recognized tertiary education in Accountancy / Business / Finance or equivalent professional qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in banking and finance industry
- Must be willing to travel for potential overseas assignments.
- Possesses drive and initiative, good communication skills
- Able to work independently under pressure and tight timeline and resolve issues with minimal supervision
- Possesses analytical mind and meticulous with keen eye for details
- Well-versed with MS Office, particularly Excel