AVP- Treasury Accountant- Private Equity Firm
- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore , EA Licence No: 13C6338
- 15 Nov 17 2017-11-15
Our client is a World leading hedge fund with strong presence in APAC. They have more than 2000 employees and operate in 20 countries worldwide. There is a new headcount to hire a Treasury accountant based here in Singapore.
Reporting to the Head of Treasury, the incumbent is expected to have a strong understanding of corporate treasury products such as FX, MM, Credit derivatives, IR Derivatives and Leverage loans products. You will be responsible for all accounting and financial reporting requirements of the Treasury center ensuring the books are in accordance to the regulatory standards. Experience in disclosure accounting and knowledge on US GAAP/ Singapore GAAP is required.
To be successful, individual must possess:
• A degree from a recognize institution in Accounting / Finance/ Banking
• Minimum 4-6 years of relevant experience, Prior big 4 audit experience preferred
• Strong technical accounting skills in Treasury products
• Ability to think out of the box with strong stakeholder management skills
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to email@example.com or contact Marie Goh at +65 6435 5606 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783