We are recruiting for an Institutional Fund focused on investing in niche, value-add commercial (office, retail, residential, hotels and serviced apartments) real estate in Singapore. They are seeking an experienced Assistant Manager, Investment and Asset Management with good track record in the management of Singapore commercial / retail assets.
You will be assigned to manage the stabilized portfolio to maximize the operating performance. Key focus will be on lease structuring and identifying re-tenanting opportunities, identifying ways to manage costs and benchmarking asset performances to achieve targets. This will also include annual strategic planning, annual budget reviews, capital investment planning, disposals, external valuation and providing presentations and reporting.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide strategic direction and drive implementation of asset strategies; working in partnership with the Leasing, Facility Management and Marketing teams to maximize tenant mix and cost related expenses
- Monitor business performance of portfolio assets, periodic reviewing and reporting covering financial performance of the asset, leasing status, rental collection, operating expenses, planned capital expenditure etc
- Plan and implement detailed business plans and budgets, strategies to optimise highest value of assets
- Provide financial analysis including forecasts, budgets, rent rolls, sensitivity analysis, financial analysis for lease approvals for stabilized portfolio of assets
- Be responsible for management reporting, annual asset valuation and other corporate responsibilities for assets under management
- Preparing memorandums to obtain board’s approval for major AEIs, Annual Operating & CapEx Budgets and major decisions affecting assigned properties that require approval from management.
- Manage market intelligence and collate market information to support all analysis
You are degree qualified in Real Estate, Business, Finance or equivalent with about 5 years of professional experience in Real Estate and having been in Asset Management, leasing / real estate investment background preferred. You are highly analytical with strong numerical skills, strong in financial modelling and analysis with having a CFA as a bonus. You have excellent written and oral communications and come across as a self starter.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please apply with your CV in word document format. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. For other positions related to real estate, please go to http://tri-cap.com.sg/?page_id=15603
EA Licence: 17C8777
EA Personnel: R1109270