- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 19 Jan 18
API Developer Portal - Product Owner
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Leading the way in International Banking. With more than 86,000 employees in 68 countries, and a 150-year history in some of the world's most dynamic markets, Standard Chartered is listed on the London and Hong Kong Stock Exchanges as well as the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges in India
Standard Chartered went live with the initial version of its external and internal API developer portal. The portal is an essential part of an API ecosystem providing developers access to API documentation and try the API's in a sandbox environment. The portal must be secure, performant and innovative as it is the most visible component of the ecosystem and harness adoption of REST APIs.
As Product Owner, you will be responsible to drive and prioritize the backlog for the delivery of new capabilities of the Developer Portal working together with other engineers in agile fast-paced environment
- Identifying business requirements of internal stakeholders and recommending the best plan for executing those requirements for the API developer portal
- Continue to evolve the unique and relevant online experiences to achieve Bank's objectives of API distribution and developer collaboration with developer portal
- Working with the team, define the metrics, and testing methodology for website properties
- Via established styles and templates, create API documentation pages to support developer collaboration on sandbox environment
- Ensuring the developer portal is compliant with security, performance, and scalability requirements
- Our objective is to build the best developer portal for API distribution internally and externally. This role must adhere to the quality standards and ensure your work is done to the highest possible quality
- The ideal candidate should have a strong development background on API/ micro services and been a product manager or product owner for API/ Developer portal related product. Should be a strong communicator with right attitude to grow.
- Strong knowledge of building websites, portals, and other front end digital applications with modern technology stack viz. html5/ angular JS, node JS, orchestrated containerized deployment on premise or cloud
- Experience with at least one of the leading integration and API lifecycle management platforms like Mule, 3Scale, Nginx or Apigee
- Experience with API ecosystem covering API Gateway, Developer Portal, API Publishing, OAUTH2, API security etc.
- Experience on CICD/ Dev ops tooling
- Good understating of WS-* and REST architectures, API description standards (Swagger, RAML, WSDL)
- Excellent understanding of good development practices and experience applying them in your work
- Strong knowledge of security considerations for web applications, how to be safe from possible attacks. Working knowledge on Akamai would be an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of distributed systems, and protocols (HTTP, AMQP, JMS, MQ, SOAP) and experience developing resilient mission-critical systems
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now...