APAC Sustainability Strategy & Projects manager
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Credit Suisse has set its ambition to become a Pioneer in Sustainable banking by the year 2025. The role will have the opportunity to actively help drive this journey within CS' APAC division, being responsible for the delivery of work streams in Sustainability-related transformation projects - from strategy development over financial impact assessment all the way through to implementation, in close collaboration with the division's top management across our Private- and Investment banking activities. As it is related to sustainability, the role will offer exposure to cutting-edge banking topics (e.g. ESG product development, digitization, changes in client needs and behaviors, regulatory trends) and significant exposure to top-management across divisions as well as on Group level.
Your future colleagues
We are in the process of assembling an ambitious team that will stand at the forefront of enabling our APAC business to develop and drive its client-centric Sustainability/ESG agenda. An exciting and dynamic working environment, as well as the opportunity to further develop your professional and personal skillset will be ensured by both an explicitly meritocratic management approach and the diverse profiles and deep business expertise of your colleagues.
Our mandate and exposure offer a natural stepping stone into attractive management positions within the Division and the broader Credit Suisse organization. You Offer
You enjoy intellectually fulfilling work in a fast-paced team environment, creating long-term impact by facilitating important strategic decisions as well as implementation-related work around Sustainable finance and investments.
- An university degree, ideally with a specialization in business, finance, economics or engineering
- Minimum of 2-4 years' experience; effectively with a focus on banking, or a successful track record in a strategic project environment within a credible strategy consultancy firm, investment bank or global financial services corporation
- Demonstrated ability in driving / managing project workstreams with initial leadership experience
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills, a structured and results-oriented way of working, and a track record of implementing strategic recommendations in a business environment
- Drive, creative energy and enjoyment in generating innovative solutions to complex and challenging problems
- Experience in collaborating with various partners across different hierarchy levels in a team environment
- Outstanding presentation skills and the ability to quickly gain trust and build solid positive working relationships
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.