- 180,000 - 220,000 SGD (base) plus a variable bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- Space Executive Pte Ltd
- 19 Oct 17
Purpose of this role is to provide operational support for the Legal teams in Asia including:
- Contributing to the development of the functional strategy.
- Maintaining rigorous cost and investment discipline across the function’s teams in Asia.
- Implementing MI initiatives aligned to the function’s strategic agenda.
- Supporting Legal COO/LMT to identify and deliver operational efficiencies.
- Deputising for the Head of Operations, Legal as and when needed.
- Manage the annual operating cost budget for the function’s teams in Asia. Drive a disciplined budget process and accurate forecasting, including the development of capacity plans as required, to deliver on budget outcomes.
- Manage/challenge the budgeting and forecasting process for Significant Investigations.
- Manage system deployments, enhancements and related process guidelines, as directed by Senior Manager, Programme and Change, Legal.
- Support the build out of any organisation structure changes from time to time.
- Legal Management Team
- Legal, SIS and Corporate Secretariat teams
- Head, Group Secretariat
- Finance/HR/ITO Business Partners
- Experience in the area of legal operations and professional management experience.
- Strong financial or budgeting experience or advanced analytical and numerical skills.
- Adept at using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project (Advanced level).
- Demonstrated project / process management experience.
- Attention to detail with excellent time management, multitasking/prioritisation capabilities.
- Strong collaboration skills, with an ability to build relationships both within a team and external departments/stakeholders.
Please apply for the role via the efinancialcareers link or send your latest CV to email@example.com.
EA License No.: 15S7496 | CEI Reg No.: R1437484