Job Reference #220012BR
You'll be working for the ISE Global Risk Head as part of the APAC Infrastructure and Security Engineering (ISE) Technology management team based in Singapore mainly covering Technology Risk Management and supporting strategic initiatives across the region. We're responsible for supporting the APAC ISE Technology Risk Management in various areas including: engagement with the regulators, analysis of compliance with regulations, response to regulatory surveys, regulatory reporting, control assessment. You'll be working closely with your counterparts - business risk managers, Security Technology as well as Compliance and Operational Risk. Your expertise
• - +5 years of relevant work experience in in risk management, risk control, audit, regulatory policies or compliance, preferably within Financial Services
• a university degree in technology or management
• a strong understanding of risk and regulatory requirements / guidelines
• experience working in a project environment, in particular planning, testing, and tracking against a plan
• top-tier communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate to outside regulators and auditors verbally and in writing
• ability to work collaboratively and effectively with employees at all levels of the organization; and with senior business executives
• strong and in-depth understanding of organizational operations and risk management, passionate about technology and leadership.
• sound experience in data analysis, validation and presentation of results (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
• able to independently manage and drive multiple and complex projects at any given time.
• incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize.
• a great networker and collaborator, you know how to bring people together to get things done.
• dedicated to continual improvement, happy to challenge the status quo to make things better.
• flexible, adaptable and pragmatic with an ability to stay focused on objectives and a can-do-attitude.
• customer orientated and focused on service quality with strong interpersonal skills comfortable at interacting with colleagues at all levels. About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.