Day to day responsibilities:
• Support the Audit Owner in scoping the audit, where necessary and to identify, assess & document risks and controls.
• Perform testing during audit assignments.
• Support the evaluation of the design and operating effectiveness of controls & document this understanding in the internal audit toolkit.
• Update the Audit Owner and audit team with progress and observations.
• Write high quality audit observations and support the Audit Owner in writing the audit report.
• Provide suggestions for actions to address control issues identified.
• Support the delivery of the Data Analytics Strategy across the Risk APAC audit portfolio.
• Support the Risk APAC audit team with the identification and delivery of data analytics solutions.
• Develop sustainable and re-useable Data Analytics models and programs to improve the efficiency of control testing across the Risk portfolio.
• Build independent and respected relationships with external stakeholders.
• Discuss and agree the factual accuracy of audit observations with clients, consulting with the Audit Owner where necessary.
• Build independent and respected relationships with clients on each audit and develop on-going relationships with key clients in aligned business area.
• Bachelor degree in Accountancy / Banking and Finance or equivalent disciplines
• Min 3-8 years exposure to end-to-end audits
• Some working experience and exposure to any of the audit, Market Risk and Credit Risk disciplines
• Proven track record of stakeholder management.
• Good risk and control understanding.
• Financial services experience and familiar with corporate and investment bank Risk function (such as Market Risk and Credit Risk).
• CPA, or CIA, or CFA, or FRM or equivalent qualification.
• Know coding in python
• Proven ability to deliver timely high quality analytical work in a supervised environment.
• Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with technical specialists and non-technical individuals.
Interested candidates please email your CV in Word Format to Emily.email@example.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1439496