Are you a passionate project professional? Are you keen to be part of an exciting journey to help run projects with great impact on the WM business globally? We are looking for someone who will
• Define realistic solution delivery plan and perform effective scope management.
• Run and ensure the successful development and delivery of global projects.
• Help identify gaps and improvement areas against defined target operating model, scalability, robustness and flexibility requirements.
• Work with cross-division IT teams to deliver requirements where required for implementation.
• Organising, scheduling programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the IPS Execution change team.
• Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of UBS and IPS.
• Creating and managing long-term goals.
• Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
• Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
• Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
• Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities, working directly with IT delivery teams.
• Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
• Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
• Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
• Analysing and reacting to program risks.
You will be part of the APAC Client Orders IT team based in Singapore or Hong Kong, working on various global projects in Client Orders capability with multiple business and IT teams across Europe and APAC.
• Excellent communication skills, able to manage across different stakeholder segments at senior level (WM, Ops, IT) located in Europe and APAC.
• Strong ability to influence stakeholders and build trusted working relationships at senior level.
• Attention to details and ability to understand complex front-to-back problems.
• Experience with order management of financial products (e.g., securitized, treasury or structured products), preferably in a wealth management / private banking context.
• A good understanding of what it takes to run successful projects in financial services, preferably in a wealth management / private banking environment.
• Proven experience in managing a team, program management within a fast moving agile Technology department.
• Proven stakeholder management skills.
• Cient focused with the ability to drive resolution of issues
• Able to work and communicate efficiently with senior stakeholders and business users in different regions
• Able to remain calm under pressure and can think clearly to tackle difficult problems with creativity and persistence (e.g. think outside the box)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.