APAC Markets Compliance Officer
• Provide advice either independently or with other team members on regulatory compliance issues
• Work with Front Office and other stakeholders on the day-to-day questions and issues that arise in the normal course of business as well as new business initiatives
• Monitor the issuance of new or revised regulations in Singapore, providing regulatory updates to Business and coordinate feedback to consultation papers by the regulator from the relevant stakeholders for submission as necessary
• Collaborate closely with the businesses to ensure compliance with the existing and new regulations, including advising on the implementation of the relevant processes and controls to mitigate compliance and regulatory risk
• Provide compliance oversight of the implementation of relevant OTC Derivatives Reforms by providing compliance advice on both regulatory requirements as well as process control issues.
• Implement the governance and control framework of the bank's benchmark setting activities.
• Provide coordination and oversight of regulatory inspections and external audits as required.
• Aid in developing, implementing, conducting and review of all compliance training programs; develop and deliver annual and targeted training and collaborating with other legal and compliance teams on one-bank projects
• Provide support for the development of compliance policies and procedures and for compliance-related risk assessment and control evaluations as requested
• Work closely with Compliance and Regulatory Affairs colleagues across the region in managing the compliance risk You Offer
• At least 6 years' experience working in banking/securities/financial services/big 4 with Investment bank Compliance/legal/Audit experience preferred
• In depth knowledge and understanding of Global Markets products, regulatory and compliance matters
• Ability to prioritise effectively and to work under pressure without comprising quality
• Experience working with MAS would be a significant advantage
• Self-motivated and resourceful; able to multi-task and focus on delivering results
• Resilient, flexible, open to feedback and focused on achieving excellence;
• Client-focused and committed to developing creative solutions