APAC Lead, Client Onboarding/ Activation
- Manages a team responsible for advising clients or providing project management support for onboarding/transition/conversion projects.
- Manages the performance of assigned staff. Coaches and guides on project management.
- Sets departmental priorities and allocates resources to align with business objectives and annual plan.
- Serves as an escalation point for complex issues.
- Advises and guides staff on appropriate solutions and shepherds through to resolution.
- Researches, develops and establishes methodologies, protocols and processes to facilitate or improve transition project management or the client onboarding/transition/conversion experience.
- Guides team in activities that align to team, area and functional objectives.
- Develops and implements team standard operating procedures.
- Tracks and reports on results and outcomes for assigned team. Develops team metrics and dashboards.
- Manages resource allocation and client scheduling to ensure timely, cost-effective delivery.
- Ensures that all activities meet required regulatory compliance standards.
- Liaises with peer leaders on product, technology or client service teams to ensure appropriate integration of activities and required hand-offs.
- Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contributions, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- Resolves complex client onboarding/transition/conversion issues.
- Manages a team of professionals, including coaching, performance management and resource allocation.
- Develops and oversees the achievement of team objectives. May manage financial resources (e.g., budgets, expenses, etc.).
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience and at least 3 years of team management experience preferred.
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
Operations Internal Jobcode:
Client Activation-HR16352 Requisition Number: