GFI is an international IT services company, currently employing about 27,000 people Worldwide. GFI provides its clients with innovative, long-lasting industrial solutions to leverage performance from their information systems. We design and runs industrial platforms tailored to the economic and human considerations of its clients.
- Management Consulting | Digital Transformation | Innovation
- Operating over 26 countries,
- 2019 revenue of over 2.3 Billion Euros,
- 50 years of existence.
In order to support our forthcoming businesses and technological challenges, we seek innovative and agile people sharing our mind set.
We are now looking for an IT Test Analyst to join our team in Singapore.
The position is required to provide on-site manual functional testing service as part of 2021 SCM New
(E2E) Initiatives program. The new initiatives are to enhance existing global IT platform (Connexis Supply Chain) to support business growth, to improve service to clients, and to improve bank operational efficiency.
The position is required to participate and contribute in all testing phases SIT, UAT, Regression, and non-regression of global scope projects planned in 2021 Roadmap of Connexis Supply Chain.
- To work as part of functional testing team of Connexis Supply Chain IT and in very close coordination with other teams (Business Analyst/Project Manager/Technical Design/Developers) of project.
- To participate in requirements & solution walk through sessions to understand background and business objectives of requirements.
- To prepare SIT/IT-NRT test plans, test scenarios and test cases by ensuring full coverage of functional as well as non-functional requirements and solution.
- To execute SIT/IT-NRT test cases prepared by self or by other tester resources and perform thorough validation of results to prevent any defect leakage into next test phase or production.
- To capture SIT/IT-NRT test results for later review by Business Analyst team and/or users.
- To record SIT defects found by providing enough details of test case such that development team can perform accurate trouble shooting and defect fixing.
- To support UAT and Operations NRT phases usually performed by business/Operation users.
- To perform other testing-related duties (migration testing, technical requirements testing etc.) as required by bank.
- To strictly adhere to Bank compliance, security policies and CIB ITO APAC standards/practices.
- To participate and contribute in test scope re-prioritization exercises, when required, together with Business Analyst teams.
- To highlight any inefficiencies/gaps of solution during requirement & solution walkthrough sessions organized by Business Analyst team.
Skills & Experiences
Technical and Soft
- Understanding testing principles, standards and practices of IT platforms development and testing
- Should have functional Specification Analysis Experience
- Ability to peer review and feedback on Test Scenarios and Test Cases
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good team player with great commitment and attitude. Ability to work independently as well.
- Good communication and coordination skill among multiple teams that are cross-cultural and cross-country.
- Knowledge of SQL and database tables, JIRA tool, and standard file formats such as XML, CSV, Fixed Length, SWIFT, ISO20022 & data transformations.
- Experience in Supply chain finance or Trade finance domain projects and knowledge in Payments (domestic/International) are added advantages.
- Test automation experience is a definite plus.
- Graduate degree in IT/Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience as manual Tester of IT Systems preferably in large-scale projects of banking domain.