APAC Head of Production Operations and Global Head of Production Operations Continuous Improvement
About Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI)
Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI) provides the critical technical foundation for Citi's operations and is responsible for delivering reliable IT solutions, scalable infrastructure services, and secure capabilities while creating a trusted customer experience and enabling Citi's workforce to be the best for our clients. Making the bank simpler, greener, and better connected while powering it with trusted, well-secured data, and automating policy enforcement through code are all at the heart of our refreshed global strategy. Data Quality, Simplification, Environmental Stability, Automation, and Service Excellence are the key pillars and priorities on our strategic journey. Job Description
The CTI Production Operations group provides the single point from which Citi continually monitors infrastructure and application services, leads major incident response, and executes routine, operational tasks. This function drives the execution service standard procedures, identifying opportunities for improved stakeholder experience while maintaining the daily operations of the business. The Infrastructure Group Manager/ Asia Pacific Regional Production Operations Head position is responsible for production operation services which cover command center, service management and batch services. The role partners with regional technology teams (application development and production support) to ensure stability and reliability of technology services. Given the nature of the CTI organization and the globally aligned services, the role is instrumental in bridging the key functions with the regional application teams in ensuring the delivery of all production operation services.
Generally accountable for delivery of a full range of services to one or more businesses/ geographic regions. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level. Some external communication may be necessary. Exercises control over resources, policy formulation and planning. Involved in short- to medium-term planning of actions and resources for own area. Full management responsibility of a team or multiple teams, including management of people, budget and planning, to include performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary actions and terminations and budget approval.
Excellent communication skills required in order to influence a wide range of audiences including senior technologists across the firm. Responsibilities
- (APAC) Oversee the team that manages Incident, Problem and Change management teams in the region. Accountable and responsible for budget, equipment and staffing.
- (APAC) Oversee the command center functions that support the region and ensure that production operations teams across technology partner with command center functions to drive stability and service level monitoring.
- (APAC) Oversee the batch management functions that support the region and ensure that production operations teams across technology partner with GBMS functions to drive stability and service level monitoring.
- (APAC) Brings out the best in teams to develop and implement strategic initiatives across a diverse team within the ASPAC region to maintain top in the class Service Quality Performance by driving the trend in the incident by instituting Service Improvement actions, proactive critical care and Intensive care programs.
- (APAC) Accountable for Monthly/Weekly Service Quality Performance metric and presenting it to the Operations and Technology Heads and Business Managers through the Monthly Asia Pacific Technology CIO Council meeting.
- (APAC) Responsible to ensure that Executive Management communications to stakeholders during major incident impacting the region take place.
- (APAC) Partner with internal stakeholders - CTI Leadership, Business Heads, O&T Management, Operations Risk Management and Internal Audit as well as external Regulators, Auditors etc. on Service Operations related matters and ensure operational issues are addressed either tactically or through cross-functional Service Improvement Programs.
- (Global) Develop and cultivate multi-function / multi-sector partner relationships with the technology teams at all levels of the organization.
- (Global) Responsible for leading a group of engineers to optimize Production Operations to meet productivity and con
- (Global) High levels of collaboration across the sectors to prioritize engineering needs, explaining the why's and showing the impact of work to be done.
- (Global) Ensure that strategies are developed and implemented as well as, programs and/or initiatives in developing teams to deliver consistent and world-class services by attracting, developing and retaining talent including diverse talent at strategic locations. Mentoring and motivating the teams to maintain the Service Quality
- (Global) Ensure that Citi makes appropriate strategic choices in onboarding, managing and exiting of vendors from the product portfolio
- (Global) Manage a department of multiple teams from various technology disciplines, overseeing planning, performance management/counseling, pay decisions and other personnel actions
- Passion for Service Excellence
- Geeks out over Service Management, Command Center or SRE organizations
- Appreciates the value of Governance and partners with Regulatory agencies
- Experience bringing out the best in engineering resources and creating a high-performance engineering culture
- Using Lean Six Sigma concepts to optimize processes, reduce waste and improve through put bring you joy
- Data driven decision maker
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Develops collaborative relationships formed from mutual respect and trust
- Ability to manage multiple activities and changing priorities and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- A thought leader and creative thinker
- Full management responsibility of a team or multiple teams, including management of people, budget and planning, to include performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary actions and terminations and budget approval.
- Works well with others and overall good human
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Technology Job Family:
Technology Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting