APAC Employment Counsel, Global Management Consulting Firm
- Competitive Package
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Profile Search & Selection Singapore , EA Licence No: 16S8069
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
My client is a global management consulting firm with offices around the world, seeking a specialized Employment lawyer to assist in overseeing matters for all businesses in APAC
You will be responsible for the following
- Providing advice on employment related matters,
- Leading employee investigations,
- Internal risk management policy issues,
- Drafting & reviewing HR/employment related documents,
- Providing global training as well as other ongoing regional and global projects.
The successful candidate will be a 4-10 year PQE lawyer with relevant employment legal experience in either a global multinational or a global law firm. You should be well versed in operating in multiple jurisdictions. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required - fluency in English is a prerequisite. You must be client focused and be able to engage effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.