- Permanent, Full time
- Citibank NA
APAC Core Banking Test Program Manager
APAC Core Banking Test Program Manager
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 19026206
IT Quality Sr Analyst
Job Description: Core Banking Test Program Manager - Assistant Vice President (Singapore)
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standardsexplain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Citi's Institutional Clients Group(ICG) is comprised of diverse, talented professionals globally located in more than 100 countries and territories, collectively representing an unparalleled international network of financial skills and capabilities serving targeted clients. Our clients are top corporations, financial institutions and governments in countries around the world and our mission is to help them achieve their goals. We do so by providing strategic, financing and operational insights and executing tailored product/service solutions, both across our borders and domestically. The ICG responds to clients' changing needs through its long-established relationship coverage approach that provides client solutions utilizing all of Citi's relevant capabilities, including the broadest possible access to financial markets globally. No other institution can match our combination of global insights, client relationship management services, geographic reach and local and cross-border product expertise.
The ICG technology is organized into Markets and Securities Services(MSST), Treasury and Trade Solutions(TTS) , Citi Private Bank(CPB) and Information Services Group(ISG)
Trade Transaction Services (TTS) Trade Technology organization supports the Global Trade Services, Trade Finance and Supply Chain management segment of the TTS Treasury and Trade business.
CITI- with the largest trade services network in the world offers a broad range of solutions that meet our global trade customer's needs. From risk mitigation to financing, settlement to information, CITI's trade experts and four, regional processing centers offer around -the-clock operations support and deliver world-class solutions to suppliers, buyers and Financial Institutions. International trade is the cross-border movement of goods and services that develop from a business transaction between a buyer in one country and a seller in another country.
Oracle Flexcube product is the strategic core banking application for TTS business. The Core Banking team within TTS Technology is looking for a Test program Manager to drive testing of functional and technical enhancements to the Flexcube platform. Purpose of this role will be to provide technical leadership to a geographically spread diverse testing teams. Candidate expected to possess robust experience in Testing Flexcube Core Banking & Loans product and core banking knowledge in general.
- Citi Quality Engineering (CQE) within TTS Technology is looking for a resource who can understand, articulate and implement best practices in testing of functional and technical enhancements to the Payments & Receivables platform. Purpose of this role will be to provide technical and business leadership to a geographically spread diverse testing teams.
- Lead technical and business testing team members in preparation for and execution of test initiatives in support of the core banking testing projects
- Participate in requirements and design reviews with Product, Business Analysts and Development to assure that the product under development meets requirements and can be effectively tested. Perform requirements reviews and traceability analyses to assess test coverage
- Develop test approach and strategies that are commensurate with project scope, complexity and risk of the business initiative. Define test framework plans including planning and execution of test cycles (ST/SIT, Regression, Non Functional Tests etc.) in both agile and waterfall environments
- Determine and organize resources required to participate in test initiatives; provide guidance and direction of test plan development and test execution
- Collaborate with Project Managers to develop and maintain test program schedules and deliverables in accordance with the overall project plan
- Oversee test execution initiatives, adhering to test schedule and key milestones Evaluate and escalate potential risks and issues that may adversely affect quality, schedule or budget
- Evaluate testing metrics to promote successful test initiatives. Provide clear and concise test progress reporting that is reflective of test program status for key stakeholders and executive review
- Establish working relationships with third party vendor project participants. Plan and manage vendor deliverables as they relate to the testing schedule. Proactively work with vendors to communicate and maintain People's quality standards
- Monitor QA activities, test results, defects, root cause analysis and identify areas needing improvement. Recommend and lead continuous improvement initiatives that will help mature the QA test program to improve team effectiveness and overall quality of products and services
- Establish and maintain QA resource plans, provide input to project budgets regarding test initiatives
- Expertise in delivery of test automation solutions over various platforms and applications, configuration of automation tools and open source software and strong understanding on SDLC
Experience & Skills:
- Experience in Banking products like Flexcube or similar banking products
- A domain expert in core banking, ideally with experience in development of Flexcube centric solutions
- Very familiar with Flexcube Extensibility and related frameworks
- Able to demonstrate an excellent grasp of business and operational processes in use in Citi in relation to the Core Banking technology estate
- Agile methodology & BDD experience will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Oracle., PL/SQL, Stored procedures
- Strong experience in leading/managing financial technology projects, using structured project tracing tools such as JIRA, Micro Focus ALM, MS Project or SharePoint
- Strong UNIX, Shell, Perl, Python scripting experience
- Extensive coursework/experience in quantitative analysis & statistical modeling will be a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be able to prepare presentations for executive level audience and familiarity with Power Point, Excel
- Detailed-oriented, high level of intellectual curiosity and strong sense of ownership
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task effectively and work against tight deadlines
- Good business acumen and the ability to connect analytics with business decisions
- Strong analytical skills with hands on experience driving testing strategy
- Candidate should be willing to work late on need basis in order to interact with teams in other Geographies
- Must have experience with delivering infrastructure projects such as Linux migration, Virtualization, Middleware upgrade and/or data center migration
- Ability to communicate effectively across various levels of management, technology, architecture and compliance
- Advanced Degree (Bachelor)
- 10+ years of relevant experience in Banking & Finance
- Core Banking Experience with Flexcube or other Banking Products preferred
Primary Location: Singapore
Job Category: Technology
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Office Location/Address: Singapore