APAC Contract Risk Advisory - Negotiator
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Your responsibilities include:
• Negotiating repurchase agreements (GMRA), securities lending agreements (GMSLA) and other related pledge and custody documentation with CS' counterparties in APAC and globally
• Interpreting relevant laws, rules and regulations (existing, new or changes) and advising on associated legal issues
• Working with the legal and regulatory reform team to identify regulatory developments that will necessitate updates to agreement templates and negotiation guidelines
• Advising on new business initiatives
• Collaborating with colleagues in various businesses to support and protect CS' interest
• Recording and updating the terms of negotiated agreements in a legal agreement management system
• Ensuring post-signing quality control processes are adhered to
• Identifying areas for improvement in the day-to-day processes
• Managing external counsel engagement Your future colleagues
The Contract Risk Advisory team supports the negotiations of master trading agreements for OTC derivatives, repo and stock borrowing and lending with APAC clients. You will be part of a very collaborative team where members will help you settle in quickly and junior members will look to you for mentorship.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values. You Offer
N/A - pending TWWW agreement
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.