AML& Sanctions Risk Analytics Manager
- Provide AML/CFT/Sanctions advisory to the Consumer Finance Services Business as a Financial Crime Compliance subject matter expert
- Drive OCBC banking's AML/CFT Uplift program including utilizing innovative data analytics capabilities to bring fresh focus and enhance risk detection including but not limited to AML, CFT and Sanctions risks
- Support AML and Sanctions related project roll outs as LOD 1.5 and fulfil milestones under the AML Strategic Uplift. Keen sense to translate and spot AML/CFT trends.
- Possess a strong understanding of AML and Sanctions laws and regulations - review, direct and proactively design and utilise data analytics outcomes to spot trends and propose agile solutions
- Strong organisation skills to co-ordinate collection of key information from various data sets from stakeholders
- Familiar with use of presentation modes such as Power BI, Tableau, Powerpoint to provide relatable visual data to senior stakeholders and deliver effective presentations
- Synergise and collaborate with stakeholders to understand business requirements and problem formulation
- Translate business requirements into structured data extraction requests for data analysts, research and suggest suitable methodologies to obtain targeted output
- Review effectiveness metrics to further optimise thresholds and parameters, participate in feedback loop from analysts to pinpoint areas of improvement
- Manage end to end analytics workflow, including but not limited to documentation, sharing of insights, metric tracking and reporting, etc.
- Candidate should have a solid foundation track record in financial crime AML/CDD/CFT/Sanctions concepts, typologies and red flags with demonstratable work experience in any AML Compliance or Financial Crime Compliance
- Understanding of the data analysis pipeline, data infrastructure and work well with large datasets. Basic understanding of data analysis tools and languages such as Python, SQL, Excel VBA, Qlikview, PowerBI is an advantage. Programming is not necessary as the candidate is required to work with in-house data scientist to direct the data analytic focus
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment, manage analytics roadmap and milestones, keep up to date with industry trends and regulatory expectations.
- Good stakeholder management, communication and presentation skills. You will also need to be highly detailed oriented to manage and track the large volume of reviews and output arising from analytics triggers
- Able to be versatile, proactively participate in team projects and recommend analytics solutions to solve issues where appropriate
- Detail oriented and able to document the processes and results which are subject to auditable checks by internal audit and regulators