- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 24 Apr 18
AML Officer, Group Legal & Regulatory Compliance
AML Officer, Group Legal & Regulatory ComplianceKey Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist to compile monthly and quarterly management reports from all OCBC entities and prepare the data collected for a consolidated report;
- Act as an AML liaison officer with the overseas entities and advise overseas Compliance Officers on information required to fulfil the management reporting template;
- Review the submissions by each OCBC entity to ensure data completeness;
- Highlight potential issues from the report submission to AML Supervisor where discrepancies are noted or when the entity has difficulty in the data submission;
- Assist the 4-Man Committee Secretariat in administering the 4-Man Committee memo from the business stakeholders;
- Maintain the 4-Man Committee registry to ensure that information is correctly captured and the register is consistently kept updated;
- Monitor the attestation programs to ensure that the relevant Business stakeholders submit their yearly attestation on a timely basis;
- Assist the Group AML Head with the monthly AML Team Leads meeting and follow up on status of the AML Team leads meeting of minutes;
- Capture minutes of meeting for the AML team meetings;
- Assist the AML team to send email broadcast to all Bank staff and ensure that the broadcast registry is maintained on an updated basis
- Assists AML team with coordination of adhoc projects;
- Maintain the MAS information request repository for requests from MAS and ensure that the information request is attended to by assigned AML officers and remind AML officers on timelines, where applicable
- Head, Group Anti Money Laundering
- A good university degree with min 2 years of work experience in b usiness, operations or AML/CFT regulatory framework in banking or financial institutions
- Candidate must possess strong attention to details and analytical skills
- Proficient in writing with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-driven with high level of initiative and follow-through skills.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.