AML KYC Analyst - Front Line Support
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
Do you know how to keep an eye out for and avoid risk? Are you skilled at assessing processes and making improvements? We're looking for an experienced AML KYC Analyst who can:
– conduct quality assurance of customer AML KYC profiles of all risk ratings
– investigate and assess alerts relating to potential money laundering risks in the organization
– ensure timely, efficient identification and monitoring of activities and transactions considered suspicious
– review required AML/ KYC Regulatory requirements for all clients and analyze any transactions that appear unusual based on the clients' profile, including efficient gathering and reviewing of new client information, as well as monitoring financial transactions for existing clients to identify suspicious activities
– focus on the assurance of quality and consistency in Client Due Diligence standards in accordance to the prevailing requirements; and within stipulated timeframe across Hong Kong & Singapore
– stay up-to-date on regulatory requirements and trends and help to identifying potential weaknesses in processes
You'll be working in the Front Line Support (FLS) team in WM Business & Risk Regulatory Management Singapore. We are located at Hansapoint, Changi Business Park.
Front Line Support is a dedicated independent team as a 1st line of Defense in the Control Framework to execute ex-post Controls. As 1st Line of Defense, we perform Controls checks (ex-post) on our Origination Units (e.g. Client Advisors, Investment Product Specialists) who are located in Singapore and Hong Kong office.
The Controls we execute are primarily driven by Local Regulators [Monetary of Authority of Singapore (MAS) and Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA)] and also our Global requirements.
Your experience and skills
– good knowledge and understanding of AML KYC risk
– 3 to 5 years of working experience in a wealth management environment with exposure to KYC or Client Documentation and Account Opening working along with the Origination Units
– risk-oriented, who has the ability to differentiate borderline risk issues from critical fraudulent issues
– detail oriented, experienced in managing & reducing risk, developed analytical skills, strong listening capabilities
– a clear communicator, with exceptional interpersonal skills and a good listening skill
– open to continuous learning and education both within the team and with Business Partners and Front Line staffs
– proficient in basic Microsoft applications
– proactive, independent, client-oriented and well-organized Individual
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.