- Temporary, Full time
- Hays Malaysia
- 23 Apr 19
- Full time
AML KYC Analyst - Contract
Brilliant Job Opportunity with a Top Tier Investment Bank!
Do you know how to keep an eye out for and avoid risk? Are you skilled at assessing processes and making improvements? We’re looking for an experienced AML KYC Analyst who can:
- Conduct quality assurance of customer AML KYC profiles of all risk ratings
- Investigate and assess alerts relating to potential money laundering risks in the organization
- Ensure timely, efficient identification and monitoring of activities and transactions considered suspicious
- Reviewed all required AML/ KYC Regulatory requirements for all clients and analyzing any transactions that appear unusual based on the clients' profile, include efficient gathering and reviewing of new client information, as well as monitoring financial transactions for existing clients to identify suspicious activities.
- Focus on the assurance of quality and consistency in Client Due Diligence standards in accordance to the prevailing requirements; and within stipulated timeframe across Hong Kong & Singapore
- Stay up on regulatory requirements and trends
- Help in identifying potential weaknesses in processes
You’ll be working in the Front Line Support (FLS) team in WM Business & Risk Regulatory Management Singapore. We are located at Hansapoint, Changi Business Park.
Front Line Support is a dedicated independent team as a 1st line of Defense in the Control Framework to execute ex-post Controls. As 1st Line of Defense, we perform Controls checks (ex-post) on our Origination Units (e.g. Client Advisors, Investment Product Specialists) who are located in Singapore and Hong Kong office.
The Controls we execute are primarily driven by Local Regulators [Monetary of Authority of Singapore (MAS) and Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA)] and also our Global requirements
Your experience and skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of AML KYC risk
- 1 to 2 years of working experience in a wealth management environment with exposure to KYC or Client Documentation and Account Opening working along with the Origination Units
– Risk-oriented personality who has the ability to differentiate borderline risk issues from critical fraudulent
- Detail oriented, experienced in managing & reducing risk, developed analytical skills, strong listening capabilities
- a clear communicator, with exceptional interpersonal skills and a good listening skill
- open to continuous learning and continuous education both within the team and with Business Partners and Front Line staffs
- proficient in basic Microsoft applications
- creative approach to problem solving & challenging existing processes to drive improvements
- Proactive, independent, Client-Oriented and well-organized Individual