AML Client Specialist
- Attractive Package
- Contract, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 18 Sep 17
An exciting AML Client Specialist job has just become available at one of the most respected global financial institutions based in Singapore. Your main responsibility is to provide brokerage and client due diligence advice to the internal and external stakeholders. This is a role for an AML Client Specialist who is a leader in their field.
About the AML Client Specialist Role:
In this business critical role, you will maintain the procedures and system controls as well as identify the key process improvements related to the KYC / AML processes for all business products. You will also attend to brokerage agreement related queries from both the internal and external stakeholders on timely manner.
- Assess each client on-boarding scenario and apply the appropriate level of customer due diligence to ensure complete documentation
- Perform regular periodic reviews of the client accounts based on the set review dates
- Review and approve changes to the client data maintenance, update data into the client on-boarding systems, and update systems and other workflow tools as necessary
- Provide day-to-day AML / KYC advice and guidance to the brokers
- Assist to prepare, draft, distribute and diligently administer the brokerage agreements for all APAC clients
- Liaise closely with the respective brokers and back office to provide accurate rates and product list for all the brokerage agreements
The successful AML Client Specialist will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other internal stakeholders.
- Two to three years' relevant experience is essential
- Strong understanding of the AML and KYC documentation requirements and structure of trading counterparts
- Good understanding of the financial regulations affecting the AML / KYC client on-boarding process such as FACTA, SEF
- Ability to demonstrate good judgement and decision making in escalating potential risks to the firm
- Strong personal interpersonal and organisational skills
- Comprehensive understanding of the dynamics of financial regulation and innovative, with the ability to create consensus around solutions
This is a leading global top-tier financial institution and is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines. The firm also offers exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices, which makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting AML Client Specialist job.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua