AIS Fund Admin Manager, VP
- Market Rate
- Permanent, Full time
- State Street
- 18 Feb 18 2018-02-18
State Street Responsibilities: 1. Provide overall direction to team of staff to assure synchronized teamwork that accomplishes yearly and quarterly financial and operations goals and objectives. 2. Responsible for development and execution of overall business plans both internally and in partnership with clients. 3. Manage
1. Provide overall direction to team of staff to assure synchronized teamwork that accomplishes yearly and quarterly financial and operations goals and objectives.
2. Responsible for development and execution of overall business plans both internally and in partnership with clients.
3. Manage relationships with clients at appropriate levels to ensure continued confidence in State Street.
4. Manage relationships with key client contacts ensuring expectations are met and client satisfaction with the level of service received.
5. Ensure process and procedures are adequate to meet quality standards and are consistently applied and regularly reviewed within department.
6. Responsible for the direction and training of subordinate managers and staff. Address employee concerns and sensitivities.
7. Review and approve NAV files in accordance with established policies and procedures.
8. Provide support for and effectively communicate broad overall company initiatives and goals to staff within span of control.
9. Responsible for developing department budget and staffing projections. Completes staffing proposals for newly awarded business.
10. Monitors and approves department expenses.
11. Assess operational effectiveness and make suggestions to streamline functions.
12. Develop ideas for new products and services to expand business opportunities and better meet client needs.
13. Participates in new business process including review of proposals, prospect presentations, staffing allocations, etc.
14. Represent the organization internally and externally as a senior level executive of State Street.
15. Meet all requirements for the performance planning process including goal setting, regular and immediate feedback and submission of formalized performance appraisals.
16. Allocates and coordinates resources including staff allocation, space and procurement of necessary equipment.
17. Spearhead special projects and serve on committees and task force assignments.
18. Provide leadership in areas outside of the division.
Candidates must have a college degree (accounting degree strongly preferred; business, mathematics, finance or economics degree required) and 8 or more years of previous accounting and/or financial service operations experience, including 3 to 4 years of managerial experience. Solid business unit management specifically in the hedge fund industry is required. MBA and/or CPA is a plus.