AD, Treasury Balance Sheet Mgt & Optimization
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities Strategy
- Assist in the development of appropriate MI tools to strengthen visibility around the bank's asset & liability booking options and strategy
- Drive engagement with business / segment / Countries / risk stakeholders to ensure alignment with the team's various optimisation initiatives.
- Support the implementation and operationalisation of enhanced management tools: asset & liability pricing frameworks, trade-offs and appropriate dashboards
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Support reporting and business analytics requirements for committee updates (OBSC, GALCO, ALCO, etc)
Our Ideal Candidate
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the Treasury BSO team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Strong academic record at bachelor or master's degree level in business, economics, finance, financial engineering or related field from a well-recognised institution.
- Proficiency in data analysis and business reporting / communication.
5-8 years of experience in corporate Treasury and Balance Sheet Mgmt.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.