ABOR Integrity Specialist (Contractor)
What the Team does
We are primarily responsible for timely, accurate interpretation and capture of all income, mandatory, elective corporate action stock and cash entitlements globally. Post payment date, we undertake prompt investigations to resolve corporate action events and income related reconciliation breaks, with both internal (Reconciliation team, Investment Desks, etc) and external stakeholders (counterparties and custodians), to ensure due entitlements and receipts are credited to portfolios. What you will do
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
- Perform timely income events exceptions validation and creations, to ensure accurate capture of income accruals for all Schroders portfolios globally.
- Investigate and resolve all income reconciliations breaks, identified by Reconciliation team, by liaising and engaging internal teams, custodians and/or counterparties.
- Respond to Clients, Investment Desks' and relevant stakeholders' queries.
- Keep abreast of market updates that impacts income and dividend taxes.
- Comply with all procedures and ensure existing documentations are updated timely.
- Work closely with other teams, departments and entities to better understand their needs, promote collaboration and deliver service excellence to stakeholders.
The knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help
- A good understanding of fundamentals of corporate action & income events, for cash securities and contract for difference.
- Strong and proven investigation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good prioritisation and organisational skills.
What you will be like
- Understanding of operational risk and controls.
- Experience in Asset Management/Financial operational role.
- Experience with process automation.
- Good with Microsoft applications, including Excel to an advanced level.
- A proactive individual, with desire to learn and improve oneself.
- Meticulous, with good attention to details.
- Adaptable and embrace changes.
- Strong team player, who can work independently, within specified deadlines.
- Client focused, strive for service excellence.
- Strong interest in learning and harnessing new technology.
- Pursue a career in operations space within the financial industry.