Antaes is looking for a AAA & Actuate Developer to join our IT Business Unit in Singapore.
Antaes Consulting is a strategy and technology consulting firm that supports its clients in the fields of Information Systems Management, Industrial Engineering & Expertise, and Optimized Organizational Performance.
Our mission is to support our customers’ performance by providing them with optimized organizational solutions and appropriate technologies.
As a key player in the Swiss and international markets, Antaes has developed partnerships with the economic leaders of Switzerland, France, and Asia (Singapore). Today, we have more than 200 consultants who convey our values and passion for technology and consulting to our customers.
Antaes places people at the heart of the strategy, with a view to building loyalty and trust with our teams of consultants and our partners. Looking for a long-term collaboration, we place ethics, transparency, and excellence as core values of our politics.
We are looking for passionate and qualified senior consultants to join our team and contribute to the development of our company.
Being a consultant at Antaes Consulting:
- A dynamic team with a start-up spirit
- Constant support and career guidance
- Monthly activities to get new contacts
- Regular challenges to contribute to the development of the company
- Special dedicated events (Winter & Summer Events…)
- Contribute to IT projects in the banking industry for Antaes clients
- Perform Business Analysis, interacting with various business representatives
- Write technical specifications for developments done by technical teams (Unix, Java, TX maps)
- Do Triple A Core object developments
- Do Actuate Reports developments
- Prepare technical deliveries and support implementation by integration teams.
- Perform functional testing of PMS domain systems (formalization in ALM System)
- Propose solutions and improvements
- Contribute to key and strategic projects
- Contribute to Support Activities
- Perform Project Management activities
- Perform quality reporting and controls in line with the Teams QACMP
- Applications managed by the team: Triple A core objects, Triple A data model, functional asset unicity, Task Force, Efront
- Contribute to the promotion of Antaes services on top of assistance provided to clients
- Bachelor degree (with major in computer science or finance)
- 5 years experience in the private banking or asset management industry
- 5 years experience in IT Development activities
- Previous exposure on Odyssey's Triple'A system is a must
- Knowledge of process methodology
- Experience of business support in a Wealth Management organization is a plus
- CFA, PMP, Business Analyst certifications are a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, subject matter experts and technical teams.