6 months Internship – Client Onboarding
- Internships & Graduate Trainee, Full time
- TD Securities
- 16 Apr 19
Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, with more than 85,000 employees in offices around the world, The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its subsidiaries are collectively known as TD Bank Group ("TD"). TD offers a full range of financial products and services to more than 25 million customers worldwide through three key business lines: Canadian Retail including TD Canada Trust, Business Banking, TD Auto Finance, TD Wealth, TD Direct Investing, and TD Insurance U.S. Retail including TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, TD Auto Finance, TD Wealth, and TD’s investment in TD Ameritrade Wholesale Banking through TD Securities
The Intern can expect to gain extensive Know-Your-Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money-Laundering (AML) knowledge that is highly valuable in today’s financial industry. Other than being versed in the KYC/AML requirements in Singapore, the intern will also have the opportunity to learn and conduct the KYC process in accordance to requirements in Canada, Hong Kong, United Kingdom and United States. The Intern will go through an established training program which starts with basic background training on AML/KYC requirements, what are sanctions checks and how to produce KYC documentation, and eventually to using the KYC system to update client information. This includes:
- Perform sanction checks as required (related to Trade Finance transactions)
- Obtain customer KYC information from various sources including public websites and government/regulator websites etc.
- Conduct adverse news screening on customer and related parties using World Check and other platforms
- Enter/enrich client’s data into our internal KYC system
The person should possess the following attributes:
- Strong analytical skills
- Good time management skills
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn.
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to be effective in both a team and independent working environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including EXCEL, WORD and POWERPOINT.
- Looking at Year 2 and Year 3 Undergraduates specialising in Accounting / Finance / Business / any related field
- 6 months full time internship commencing in June / July 2019
- Interested applicants, please indicate the title of the role that you are interested to pursue and send your resume to email@example.com