Asia & Oceania Treasury Department - Planning
Overview of Division/Department
Based out of Singapore, Mizuho Bank's Asia & Oceania Treasury Department (AOTD) oversees FX & Derivatives Sales, Trading, ALM and Macroeconomic/Market Research for Asia (outside of Japan and Greater China). Company Profile
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities Your key roles & responsibilities include:
Job Requirements What you should have:
- Work in treasury department, to handle the system development projects of financial markets products in the bank
- Liaise with various departments especially IT, bridge their communication gap and coordinate the project.
- The candidate will be rotated in treasury front office and learn system structure to be utilized in system project.
- To support treasury front office operation and other administrative and ad-hoc task.
Join us. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"
- Diploma / Degree holder
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in banking industry (preferably in treasury front office)
- Good analytical, communication and inter-personal skills required
- Basic computer skill (MS office)
- Having IT knowledge is essential though advanced skill is not required
- Business-level proficiency in English is the must, and possess Japanese language skill is preferred