2022 Sustainable Investment (ESG) Graduate Programme - Singapore
With innovation as our DNA, you will be part of the dynamic Schroders team to champion pioneering work here in Asia.
Every year, we take on a select group of graduates and tailor development programs based on your aspirations. You will join our global graduates for a kick-off to the Graduate Programme in London, followed by rotations within and across functions to enhance your understanding of our business, and training opportunities to develop deep expertise in the area you have chosen to work in. We look for passionate, innovative people who strives for excellence and goes the extra mile to make an impact, are you up to the challenge?
For more information on our Graduate Programme, go to www.schroders.com.sg/graduates Role Overview
We are looking for an analytical and innovative graduate to join our 2022 ESG Graduate Programme in APAC.
Our two-year programme will offer you the chance to gain a breath of experience across different asset classes across the region, as well as the global ESG team. You will be based in Singapore, working closely with Investment colleagues across our regional offices. Travels permitting, we also expect you to spend time with our ESG team in London. The department
Sustainability is a strategic priority for Schroders, as is our growth in Asia. You will be supporting three interlinked pillars of sustainable investment - active ownership, thematic research, ESG models and integration - and how they intersect with the investment desks in the region, including Equities and Fixed Income. Your keenness on regional perspectives and excellent communication skills will see you deepening the relevance of the ESG team's strategy and execution in the region. What you'll be like
• Innovative and analytical
• Curious, diligent, and intellectually honest
• Strong writing skills for clear and coherent deliverables
• Self-motivated and able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• You have a genuine interest in building a long-term career in Sustainable Investment The knowledge, skills and qualifications we're looking for
• Upper Second Class (or international equivalent) undergraduate degree or better
• Able to consume research materials in Mandarin, and to engage corporates and colleagues in Mandarin hence fluency in both spoken and written English and Mandarin. Competency in other Asian languages is a bonus.
• An ability to work both independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment
• An ability to juggle multiple projects Recruitment process
1. Online application form and CV
2. Online assessments
3. Online video interview
4. Assessment centre
5. Final round interview with a senior member of the business
Candidates should be available to start the graduate programme on 1 July 2022. Closing date for applications will be 2-3 weeks but we recruit on a rolling basis so recommend you apply early.
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.