2022 Global Trading Solutions Analyst Summer Internship Program in Singapore
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Join us as a Singapore summer analyst in our Global Trading Solutions (GTS) franchise! This is a 10-week program designed to give students a taste of life at the world's leading integrated Wealth Manager and Investment Bank, with the potential to join the Graduate Program.
Over the course of the internship you will make valuable contributions to the bank's work, develop skills, expand your knowledge and grow in confidence. Your participation in the real-world business challenges presented by Sales and Trading across multiple markets in real-time will allow you to expand your experience and build valuable networks across the wider firm. Program elements include:
- One day orientation followed by first week training
- Mid-term and final review to gauge your progress vs. your objectives
- Summer speaker series, where you'll hear from senior representatives across different divisions of the Investment Bank/Global Trading Solutions
- Mentorship from an experienced member of the business
- A balance of work, social events and networking opportunities
Submit your application and complete the online assessments by October 3, 2021
. Roles will be available in sales, structuring or trading; please note any specific preference on your CV/resume. Your field of responsibility
This internship will see you join as an intern in our equity derivatives and fixed income business. There will be invaluable hands-on experience to improve your personal development, such as performing analysis, pricing and other associated activities in support of the creation and structuring of tailored client solutions, in order to service a variety of clients across the institutional and retail client base. Your future colleagues
Be part of the dynamic and innovative environment that is the trading floor, providing fully cross-asset product offerings to our institutional, intermediary and ultra-high net worth clients.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values. You Offer
You will be graduating between December 2022 - June 2023 with an undergraduate or Master's degree, and must be available between June - August, 2022. Whatever your background, you have keen interest in financial markets and a good understanding of market-making principles and market structures. You have:
- Written and spoken communication skills in English
- A good understanding of market-making principles and market structures
- Familiarity of coding languages or completed courses in statistics, mathematics, physics or engineering
- Knowledge in Artificial Intelligence techniques for quantitative roles
- Excellent analytical skills, initiative, and a proven problem solver
- Experience working in a team, collaborating with others to achieve strong results
You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds are treated equally and can bring their full, authentic selves to work to realize their full potential.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.