Senior Software Engineer, Vice President
Description About this role
What team will you be on:
The Aladdin Product Group Alternatives is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to grow and expand our Software Engineering team! This individual will help the growth of our private market's platform. eFront, a part of BlackRock, is a leading software provider of end-to-end solutions dedicated to the Alternative Investments industry.
Fully coordinated into our Engineering Team in Belgrade, exposed to both the technical and functional layers of our most innovative products, while acquiring an outstanding skillset in the fast-growing Alternative Investments market. You will be a part of international and agile environment, with a strong drive for technical innovation!
Technologies and Concepts involved:
- C#, with Visual Studio
- .Net Core
- Microsoft Azure Services or AWS
- Cloud-First applications and micro-services architecture (AKS)
- Agile (Scrum)
Why is your role meaningful ?
- Crafting new features, from their conception to their deployment in production
- Every aspect of its SaaS product, including production monitoring and incident resolution on the cloud platform
- Contributing to the improvement of the team methodologies (continuous integration/delivery, automated testing, best practice's definition)
- Engaging with a team, full of hardworking, forward-thinking people with a great innovation spirit
What are we looking for:
- Architecture and design experience working with cloud technologies and leading providers
- Advance knowledge of C#
- Proficient English, both written and spoken
- Ability to autonomously dig into an existing codebase and understand its concepts
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; proactive approach with ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
- FinTech and Alternative Investments proven experience will be highly appreciated as well interest in the functional part of the product, any knowledge about the Private Credit industry
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
BlackRock's purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, we help millions of people build savings that serve them throughout their lives by making investing easier and more affordable.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.