QA Automation Lead (Banking)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a QA Automation Lead.
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
- Lead and mentor QA team members, as well as manage outside contract testers.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated).
- The core part of the job is to define, manage and lead a QA work stream comprising of leading a QA team, understanding the underlying solution's technical, functional and non-functional specifications, overall testing plan design for the entire platform, execution, development of test plans, the execution of this testing, quality assurance activities of Functional process, the management of the resolution of bugs and finally delivery of a stable solution.
- The role entails collaborating with External Vendors (SaaS Apps - QA and Development teams), Business and IT owners, Architects, offshore teams and Senior developers.
- In the same time the role is to implement Test automation across various products, integration of applications from front to back. Proactive QA with ability to think out-of-the-box and ready for new challenge.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to work under pressure with multiple internal and external Stakeholders.
- 5 years of proven track record as a QA Lead within larger project and programs delivery.
- 2+ years of hands-on Automation skills in implementing and leading automation of Web based application and APIs
- Experience in digital testing practices (e.g. visual testing tools, cross-browser testing, real device testing etc) and tools (e.g. Azure DevOps)
- Experience in optimizing Functional and Test automation domains
- 5 years of Hands-on Testing experience, exposure with a wide range of technologies, and managing and/or working directly with industry leading and open-source testing tools (e.g. Test Management, Functional Testing, Performance Testing, Atlassian based tools etc)
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple streams supporting delivery and testing practice optimization
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Sophia Biafora on +41 44 229 99 40.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch or visit my personal page and connect to me on LinkedIn.