work on Trade Operations (Import, Export Letters of Credit, Guarantees and Bills for collection)
In this role you will:
- work on Trade Operations (Import, Export Letters of Credit, Guarantees and Bills for collection).
- Ensure standards to ensure high quality of service to customers on time.
- Be responsible for complying with the International Chamber of Commerce rules and to Bank's policies and procedures.
- Process Import and Export Letters of Credit in accordance with international rules and regulations in a way that supports the business units and ensures a good working relationship with the Bank's clients.
- Be responsible for ensuring that the trade finance activities are conducted strictly with banking credit line granted to the customer, organizing, supervising, and directing activities of bills processing, import and export financing, establishment of letter of credit and attends to customer's inquiries.
- Ensure all related applications / documents presented by customers are in accordance with the banks policies.
- Work closely and have regular meetings with stakeholders from across the business and externally such as Credit, Corporate Banking, Financial Control, regulators, the Central Bank, Trade Regulators, Corporate Customers, Correspondent Banks, and Financial Institutions.
- University graduate.
- At least 2 years relevant experience in Foreign Trade Operations (Import, Export Letters of Credit, Guarantees and Bills for collection).
- Broad Trade Operations exposure Covering Import, Export letters of credit, Guarantees and Bills for collection.
- Thorough understanding of Guarantee & Letters of Credit concepts.
- Experience in loan servicing industry.
- General understanding of lending principles.
- High attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (including report writing).
Due to Nationalisation efforts, we can only consider Saudi Nationals for this opportunity.
Due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.